WHAT INFORMATION DOES parkoutlet.com.ph COLLECT AND WHEN?
parkoutlet.com.ph may ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or interact with our site. This personal data includes the following:
• Contact details including name, e-mail, mobile and/or telephone number, and shipping, billing address;
• Login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
• Personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
• Payment or credit card information;
• Images, photos, and videos;
• Data on physical characteristics, including weight, height, and body measurements (e.g. clothing and shoe size);
• Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences;
• the location of your device whenever you are connected to our platform/site; and
• your use of our network, platform, network performance experience, diagnostics, such as: site speed, landing pages, data failures, exit pages, data analytics and other site performance issues to help us improve our site/network and quality of products and services, determine tailored content, and for other legitimate business purposes.
We also collect Non-Personal Information which does not identify you individually, and includes statistical and analytical data, and anonymous and aggregate reports.
We also collect the following:
• to control the display of advertisements;
• to track usage patterns on our site;
• to deliver editorial content;
• to record requests for subscriptions; and
• to personalize the content that you see on our site.
Some of our third party partners (including advertisers and marketing services companies) may set and access Cookies and similar technologies on your computer as well, or we may do so on their behalf. We do not have control over how these third parties use such Cookies and similar technologies or the information derived therefrom.
IP Address – Your Internet Protocol ("IP") address is usually associated with the place or the entity which allows you to enter the Internet (internet service provider, workplace, school, etc.). Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us, the pages you visit on our site, the web sites you visit after this website; the ads you see; the ads you click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer operating system, device, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this web site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, analyze trends among our Users to help us improve and administer the site. We may also link this information with your Personally Identifiable Information when we feel that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules and policies or terms of service or to protect our site, customers or others.
Third Party Tracking Tools – We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of the site. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of the site. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
HOW DOES parkoutlet.com.ph USE CUSTOMER DATA?
We use Customer Data for various legal purposes, including:
• Provide e-commerce services, including customer support;
• Enhance your customer experience and determine content to meet your preferences and needs;
• Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you;
• Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and
• Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
CAN YOU OPT NOT TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us. Please take note, however, that we require some information for you to engage in some activities and access certain features on the site. We will send you e-mails related to your transaction, which, however, you cannot opt out of. We may also send you e-mails in conjunction with our products and promotional offers.
HOW IS CUSTOMER DATA PROTECTED?
parkoutlet.com.ph respects your privacy, and takes extra measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. You can access your Personal Information on our site through your account, which is protected by a password, which is encrypted. To keep your Personal Information secure, we recommend that you do not share your password with any individual. If you registered for an account via Facebook, Google, or other social networking sites, you may have additional or different sign-in protections through Facebook, Google, or said social networking sites. You may also update or correct any mistakes in your Personal Information anytime by visiting our site.
As communications over the internet may not be secure, we make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements and measures that use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Customer Data. Your Personal Information is stored on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information, such as credit card information, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personal Information is safe as it is transmitted to us.
We strive to protect the privacy of our Users and their Personal Information, but no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of information transmitted to or from our web site, and are not responsible for the actions of third parties that may receive such information. We are not responsible for information, content, application, product or service that we do not provide. We, however, take measures to fight spam, fraud or any unauthorized transaction that traverse our network.
For questions, you may contact us at