Kevin Durant always looks relaxed?until he attacks. His game is reserved yet explosive, difficult to guard and impossible to stop. The KD12 AS was built for his dominance and endless energy all game long with the latest innovation in Nike Zoom Air technology.
Full-length Nike Zoom Air cushioning is articulated to provide a seamlessly responsive feel through your entire stride. It?s stitched directly to the upper instead of being set into foam. An additional Zoom Air unit stacked in the heel gives you extra bounce on court.
4-way directional Flywire cables provide targeted stability and on-the-fly lockdown. They relax when you?re not in motion, but when you need them to perform they deliver.
Lightweight, multilayer mesh uses minimal backing material for less stiffness and a broken-in feel.
- A perforated midsole helps keep the foam very flexible while helping to reduce overall weight and giving visibility to the cushioning within.
- A sockliner insert sits over the Nike Zoom Air cushioning, adding a thin layer to help smooth the underfoot feel without compromising the performance.
- Perforated padding around the 3/4-high collar hugs your ankle for a snug fit.
- A rubber outsole offers excellent traction.
- A textile and synthetic upper hugs your foot.