NIKE AIR FORCE 1 PIXEL WOMENS SHOE
REWRITE SNEAKER HERSTORY.
Conquer doubt and make a statement in the Nike Air Force 1 Pixel, a re-imagined off-court style made by and for women. Its crisp leather upper features clean lines and subtle texturing for a fresh look that's easy to style. The distorted outsole and midsole have large, pixelated details for a modern edge, while the new logo and inverted Swoosh design are an act of unflinching boldness. You're not just in the game. You're leading it.
- The crisp overlays pair with a new cut-out Swoosh design for added depth while creating an edgy take on hoops DNA.
- The classic Air Force 1 midsole is exaggerated with large, pixelated lugs to create a lifted stance.
- The new sole mixes foam with rubber pods in high-wear areas for lightweight cushioning and durability.
- Floating eye stay and heel piece add a fresh look.
- The new cube logo on the tongue, heel and dubrae adds a new chapter to AF-1 history.
- The luxe, pared-down upper features smooth leather while stitch-and-turn construction creates a clean, streamlined look.
- Midsole height: 43mm
- Color Shown: White/Black/Sail/White
- Style: CK6649-100
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam, China
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.